The cooler weather is coming, and that can mean dry skin and dry lips.
Smooth out your pout with this easy-to-make DIY Lip Scrub! Here's how to make your own:
- 2 Tablespoons of fine grain sugar
- 1 Tablespoon doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops doTERRA Peppermint Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon or 1 capsule of Vitamin E (optional but a moisturizer)
- 1 small container with lid
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, then pour into a small container. Make sure it's either glass or made from HDPE or PETE plastic and always keep the lid on tightly.
Then, take a fingertip full, massage into lips and wipe off. Voila! Smooth, tingly, kissable lips!