Day 2 of my chocolate week is here! Playing around in the kitchen with new recipes can always be a tricky business but today's recipe is easy and does not disappoint. Who says being healthy can’t be fun?
Lavender is a powdery, light flavor that perfectly compliments the flavor of chocolate. When taken internally, lavender can reduce anxious feelings.*
Lavender Chocolate Disks
2/3 cup organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 drop Lavender oil
1. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Once melted, stir in vanilla.
4. Use large spoon to dollop rounds onto parchment paper.
Hint: leave room for mixture to expand on the sheet.
5. Pick up baking sheet and tap it on the counter to help the mixture spread into disks.
6. Garnish with walnuts, pistachios, honey, edible lavender and edible rose petals and let rest for at least 30 mins in the fridge to let chocolate set.
Lavender's light, floral scent will make you feel at ease and peaceful emotionally. So these chocolates are healthy and good for you. Just try to eat only one...
Tomorrow's recipe packs a choco-punch! Can't wait to share it with you!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.